- For Skin, Hair & Body
Condition: In need of healthier-looking hair, softer skin, or an oil for general bath care and massage.
MAPA Organic Jojoba Oil is extracted from the seeds of the Simmondsia Chinensis botanical (also known as the Jojoba Plant). It has been used for centuries for its healthy properties.This oil is a golden color with a mild nutty scent. It is non-comedogenic so does not clog pores and is safe for all skin types.Jojoba Oil helps to lock in moisture and protects the skin from the elements. Regular use leaves the skin feeling soft, clean and healthy.
Jojoba Oil is packed with nourishing properties that moisturize the skin, leaving it feeling soft and supple. It is well known for having a composition that closely resembles sebum, the naturally created substance in human skin which helps to keep it moisturized. For this reason it is easily accepted and safe for all skin types. It is also popular for helping balance oily skin to restore its natural moisture and complexion.
Jojoba Oil does not leave a greasy residue once absorbed by the skin. It can be used on its own as a facial serum, delicate make-up remover or body oil. It is also popular as an ingredient in DIY skin and hair care recipes.
Jojoba Oil Benefits
- Deeply moisturizes without leaving a greasy residue
- Protects the skin from the elements
- Helps regulate and restore natural oil production by the skin
- Loaded with vitamins and antioxidants that promote good skin health
- Naturally non-comedogenic so does not clog pores.
- Gentle and non-irritating
- Helps stop the itching of stretching skin
- Strengthens and regenerates skin by enhancing collagen production
- Helps to lock in moisture to the hair and protect it
- Promotes good scalp health
- Can be used in DIY skin and hair care recipes, including body butters, balms, hair conditioners, salves and more.
Ingredient: Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil.
Jojoba Oil, Organic, 50ml
CAUTION & STORAGE
Drop 4-5 drops in your hands and apply directly to clean skin.
Use as a make-up remover, apply on a cotton swab and wipe off make up from areas desired.
Use Jojoba oil to treat dandruff and prevent hair loss. Warm the oil and then apply a small amount to damp scalp and in damp hair at the roots. You can also scrunch a small amount of this oil into damp hair to tame frizz and lock in moisture.
For deep hair-conditioning treatment, work a quarter-size amount into wet hair then shampoo after 5-10 minutes. As a skin conditioner, apply to damp skin after showering to hydrate and seal in moisture.
Sediment/cloudiness may occur due to temperature variations. This is normal and does not affect product quality.