- Certified Organic
- 100% Pure Moisturizing Oil
- Promotes Healthy-Looking Skin
Condition: For skin in need of clean and natural nourishment, as a moisturizer or for massage.
MAPA Organic Almond Oil comes from the nutrient rich Almond nuts, considered the “King of Nuts” for its many benefits to the body, skin and hair.Our Organic Almond Oil is cold pressed and always 100% pure Sweet Almond Oil. It is a pale yellow color and has a mild nutty smell to it. This oil absorbs easily and does not leave a greasy residue.Almond Oil is additionally popular for its benefit to nail and cuticle health, if you have brittle, thin, or chipping nails the vitamins in this oil can help to restore natural nail health. It also works wonders on dry cuticles, providing an all-in-one solution.
Almond Oil is a nutrient rich carrier oil. It deeply moisturizes and protects the skin, keeping it hydrated and supple. The vitamins and fatty acids in this oil promote collagen production and help restore natural skin radiance. This oil is non-comedogenic so does not clog pores and is particularly effective in diminishing scars, blemishes and soothing irritation.
Almond Oil can be applied to the skin as a face serum, body oil or mixed into DIY skin care recipes. It is safe for sensitive, dry and oily skin types.
Almond Oil Benefits
- Soothes and nourishes dry, cracked skin
- Helps to protect and maintain soft, supple skin
- Loaded with vitamins and fatty acids that promote good skin health
- Helps diminish fine lines, wrinkles and signs of aging
- Strengthens and regenerates skin by enhancing collagen production
- Strengthens and moisturizes nails and cuticles.
- Promotes scalp and hair health
- Great in many DIY skincare recipes including body butters, balms, hair treatments, salves and more
Ingredient: Organic Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil.
Sweet Almond Oil, Organic, 50ml
CAUTION & STORAGE
Drop 4-5 drops in your hands and apply directly to clean skin.
Add into your DIY skin and hair care recipes as a carrier oil.
Use Almond oil to treat dandruff and prevent hair loss. Warm the oil and then apply a small amount to damp scalp and in damp hair at the roots. You can also scrunch a small amount of this oil into damp hair to tame frizz and lock in moisture.
Work several drops between your palms and massage into the desired area. For the face, after cleansing, massage 3-5 drops of Organic Almond Oil into your skin, paying particular attention to the area around your eyes.