MAPA Tea Tree Essential Oils are analytically tested for identity, purity and adulteration to assure the highest quality.
For topical, aromatherapy or dietary purposes.
Tea tree oil, also known as Melaleuca alternifolia, has strong purifying qualities, making it an ideal oil for skin-cleansing regimens and for household cleaning use—as well as an air purifier and to generally support healthy microbial balance, skin health support, and a healthy immune system.†
More accurately, tea tree oil is extracted via steam distillation of twigs and leaves of the tea tree. Tea tree oil is native to Australia—in Southeast Queensland and New South Wales mostly.
Tea tree oil is a great blending oil. It blends well with lavender, lemon, cinnamon, clary sage, clove, geranium, myrrh, nutmeg, rosewood, rosemary and thyme essential oils.
Ingredients: Organic tea tree oil (100% pure)
Aroma: Potent, warm, spicy
Attributes: Cleansing, purifying, renewing
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled from leaves and twigs
Tea Tree Oil, Organic ,50ml
CAUTION & STORAGE
Simply apply a couple of drops to area and massage in. Can be used daily or as desired for optimal results for ;Anti Dandruff, Itchy Scalp, Cradle Cap, Baldness, Moisturizer, Treat Lice, Acne Treatment, Athlete’s Foot, Blisters, Burns, Cold Sores, Insect Bites, Oily Skin, Rashes, Spots, Warts and Wounds.
- Add a few drops in with some of aloe vera gel. It helps to heal skin and soothe sunburns.
- Add a few drops to your shampoo. It helps to prevent lice naturally.
- For occasional skin irritations, apply 1–2 drops of tea tree essential oil onto affected area.
- Combine 1–2 drops with your facial cleanser for added cleansing benefits.
- Apply to skin after shaving.
- Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering to purify and keeps nails looking healthy.
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces to clean countertops and more.
- Apply to the bottoms of feet and inside shoes to freshen them.
- Create your own aftershave with tea tree oil .
- Purifying Room Blend: Add 1 drop each of tea tree oil and grapefruit oil, along with 10 drops of lemon oil to a diffuser and enjoy.
- For aromatherapy use. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.